June 1, 2011 • 8:00 am
Hey guys! I always love reading your questions on this site and one thing I get asked about all the time is my beauty regimen.
I have to say I’m not really a creature of habit so I get a little off track every now and then but there are some things that I love to have around to help me feel healthy and youthful (and who doesn’t want that?!).
Here’s a list of my beauty essentials:
This might seem like the easiest and most obvious beauty essential but sometimes it’s hard to remember to drink enough! I try to limit my coffee and soda and load up on water and veggie and fruit juices.
2. Beauty Sleep
I’m slightly addicted to it. I know that sleep works wonders for the crow's feet and eight hours of sleep is heavenly in my book.
Aside from generous helpings of sleep and water, sometimes a girl needs some extra help. Here are my favorite products:
1. Caudalie Beauty Elixir To Go - it's full of essential oils to keep my skin hydrated and supple.
2. Naturopathica Pumpkin Enzyme Peel - this peel is both yummy and safe for your skin and it leaves you with a soft glow.
3. Clarins Beauty Flash Balm - great for traveling, as a mask or even as a primer. LOVE this product.
4. Nude Miracle Mask- Love, love, love this! Great for fine lines and really brightens the face.
5. Perricone MD Face Finishing Moisturizer- I've been using this during the day and love it.
6. DDF Bio-Moisture Eye Serum- Under eye miracle worker.
7. Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Concentrate- I've been using this at night for about ten years now and I swear by it!
8. DDF Non-Drying Gentle Cleanser- Super gentle and mild and removes makeup fabulously!
What are your favorite beauty products? Fill me in below!