December 17, 2012 • 10:00 am
I'm so glad you guys liked the DIY Burlap Wreath last week… I bet you have some burlap leftover from that little project, right?
Well, Karli did ANOTHER great DIY for the holidays that I just had to share! These burlap Christmas lights are a whimsy and pretty upgrade to a classic decoration, don’t you think?!
Karli got the idea from Pinterest (LOVE Pinterest, follow me here) and kindly passed along simple instructions. Thanks girl!!
String of White Lights on White Wire
Tulle/ Netting/ Lace
1. I used both tulle and netting in white/cream. Cut the material into small narrow strips, then tie in a bow directly on the wire between the lights.
2. I also tied thin strips of burlap left over from the wreath project in the same manner.
3. In addition, I tied some fluffy yarn in bows on the wire as well.
4. I made yarn balls (varying wool & yarn) in different size to hang off the string of lights.
5. The possibilities are as endless as your imagination!