June 6, 2012 • 6:00 am
Remember those vacations photos, snaps of the kids or even wedding pictures that you stashed away? You figured you’d get to them someday. Well here’s your chance to bring those memories back to life! Bumblejax photo mounting service has made it possible to transform your photos into gallery-quality wall art.
By innovating the way photos are framed with modern mounting techniques using materials such as bamboo, acrylic and aluminum, Bumblejax allows you to turn your pictures into art and display your memories proudly. If you’re interested in checking out Bumblejax’s collection of prints, visit their online gallery at ArtPrintstopia.com.
Amongst the most popular products is the acrylic face mount. The world’s most expensive photo, which sold for $4.3 million last year, was displayed on an acrylic face mount. The light refracts and diffuses in the acrylic, achieving a unique color vibrancy and near 3-D effect that traditional framing can’t achieve.
Here’s the Deal:
Exclusive to Jillian Harris readers, you can get 15% off your order with the discount code jillianbjax15
How about a free photo mount?
You can win a free acrylic photo mount by commenting below on your favorite photo and the ideal location to display it in your home. The best description wins!
• You must be a registered JillianHarris.com member to enter. Learn how to sign up by clicking here.
• This contest is open to US residents 18 years of age and older.
• Winners will be contacted via private message to their JillianHarris.com inbox and by email. If our team does not hear back within 24 hours, a new winner will be selected in your place.
• Limit one comment per entry. Multiple comment entries will not be considered.
• This giveaway ends at 11:59 PST on June 12, 2012.
Today’s post is brought to you by