December 2, 2011 • 8:00 am
This week we’re celebrating Food Friday with a foodie-focused gift guide! Whether you need a gift for the chef of your family or your gourmet girlfriends, I’ve got you covered! And, cooking tools and accessories also make great gifts for everyone- even those who can’t tell a can-opener from a colander!
1. I love the coral handles on these Chehoma Silver salad servers! These are fabulous for hostess gifts as well.
2. Every chef should own some Le Creuset and these petite casserole dishes are the perfect choice as they’re indulgent but not too expensive. And, they’re the perfect size for my French Onion Soup!
3. KitchenAid Tilt-Head Artisan Mixers are life changing in the kitchen – such a huge improvement to mixing by hand! Anybody who cooks would be thrilled to receive this bad boy.
4. Butter dishes are always a safe bet – you can never have too many and they’re fun to collect. Anthropologie’s Tea and Toast Butter Dish is adorable and the cheerful color is great for the holidays!
5. Aren’t these Amethyst Salt and Pepper shakers cool?! They’re so unique and pretty, I’d want to leave them out all the time!
6. A fun way to shakeup your basic pancake or waffle is to change up the syrup. If there’s a breakfast enthusiast on your list, this Syrup Trio from Dean & Deluca is a surefire success.
7. What could be better than having selection of gourmet baked sweets delivered to your door every month? If you have a friend who hates baking but loves baked goods, then a Grand Box membership is definitely in order.
8. This Reclaimed Slate Cheese Board makes the coolest gift for any friends who love to entertain!
9. Although it seems simple, having multiple sets of measuring spoons makes cooking a thousand times easier – that way, if you’re making more than one dish, you don’t have to keep rewashing the same spoon! This 6pc Measuring Spoon Set from The Cross is adorable and even has a “pinch” sized spoon! I’ll just be honest here and tell you I already bought four this year to use as stocking stuffers…
Alright guys, see anything you like? And have we covered everyone on your list with this week’s gift guides? Any other gift guides you’d like to see?