March 27, 2012 • 6:00 am
You may remember the creepy cocktail I sipped on last year in order to check one crazy activity off of my bucket list, and while I’m still working off of my lifetime bucket list, I thought it would be fun to break my list down to different seasons so I can make sure I tackle my wild adventures in a timely manner.
So here’s my bucket list for this spring! I already got one of the things on my bucket list down when I decided to jump in the lake in my skivvies a couple of weekends ago:
Here’s the rest of my Spring Bucket List:
- Plant a peach tree on my patio
- Snuggle with my soon-to-be niece or nephew
- Wine tour with my Kelowna besties
- Take a nap outside on a crisp sunny day
- Clean out my closet and donate to good will
- Get a microdermabrasion :)
- Probably jump in the lake again – if someone dares me!
What’s on YOUR Spring Bucket List? Let me know in the comments! I’ll keep you guys updated as I continue to check things off of mine…