March 8, 2012 • 6:00 am
Spring is here my loves- I can feel it in the air! Well, actually the air is still a bit nippy but ever since I’ve gotten back from sunny Hawaii I’ve been lusting after spring fashion like crazy.
My schedule is packed with design projects right now and when I’m extra busy I usually revert to my tried and true fashion favorites. So I thought I’d share my spring style staples today- enjoy!
1. Bubble Umbrella from Urban Outfitters ($18)- Love how cheerful this little guy is! And this will keep that hair nice and protected from the rain.
2. Marrakech Tote from Urban Outfitters ($428)- This leather carryall is so up my alley with the tribal-inspired print.
3. TNA Denim Shirt from Aritzia ($95)- A classic piece to have in your wardrobe, and perfect to wear with colored skinny jeans!
4. Ray-Ban sunnies ($145)- Love these retro sunglasses for a day out and about!
5. Talula Trooper Jacket from Aritzia ($120)- I love a good army-inspired jacket and this one is the perfect weight for spring.
6. J Brand Jeans ($215)- Colored denim is everywhere right now, and I’m into it! This pale pink pair would be great with just about everything.
7. Hunter Wellies ($125)- A classic wellie goes a long way in my book.
So what do you think? Which piece is your favorite? Also, I’d love to hear your spring staples below!
My Hawaii Photo Diary
What I Wore: CHC Episode 3
What I Wore: CHC Episode 2
What I Wore: CHC Episode 1