I know some of you might think it’s a bit too early to start your spring cleaning….but really……it’s NOT!!!!! Now is the PERFECT time to start de cluttering your life so that you start the year off with a fresh start! It will save you the time in the Spring so that you can be outside enjoying the lovely weather!!! The sooner the better…..
My top 5 Fresh Start Tips:
- Get rid of stuff – anything you don’t use right now or haven’t used in the passed year, get rid of it!!! Clutter can TOTALLY outdate your home
- Clean your windows and window coverings – when most people clean they forget about the windows!!! This will help everything feel more open and bright
- Scent Decor – Get ALL of your laundry done AND smelling fresh and clean. This will add to the ambiance of your room’s if everything including throw blankets are clean with a nice scent. I use this awesome unstopables fresh scent booster
- FRESH FLOWERS – Adding fresh flower’s at least once a week in ANY room of your home will have you feeling happy and fresh
- Storage Solutions – According to Anago Cleaning Sysytems you may want to re organize your storage space so that it is being used to the best of it’s ability. Anything you don’t use on a day to day basis can be stored away until necessary…this will help de clutter your space. Come up with a great storage solution that makes it easy to keep clean and organized throughout the year!!
I LOVE living in a clean home and a fresh start is always what the doctor orders in January!!!
What are some of your favourite cleaning tips?!?