“Beauty is only skin deep”
I know we’ve all heard the saying and although thatkind of beauty may only be skin deep, I still think it’s so, so important to care for your skin!! I often have people ask me what my skincare routine is and, trust me, I know that there are a TON of products out there that you need to wade through to find the TRUE gems (sounds kind of like men….KIDDING). Soo I thought I’d put together a post to divulge my beauty secrets and give you a list of all my favourite go-to beauty products that are tried, tested, and true, or rather, I’ve tried & tested them and just can’t get enough!! Because really, sometimes I discover new products that I’ll give a whirl (I mean, what lady doesn’t?), but I always find myself coming back to these ones.
Oh! And when it comes to my skin, I really feel like it’s worth it to splurge a little and pamper myself. You know….just because I’m stuck with it for life 😉 So, these are the 11 products that I absolutely swear by! Most of them I use every day, aside from the May Lindstrom mask, which I only slather on once a week & the Murad exfoliator that I use 3 times a week. And if you haven’t heard of or used the amazingness that is the Clairsonic, I recommend that you become acquinted with it. Between being on camera and shooting for Love It Or List It, I typically have to wear more makeup than the average gal and I find that this magical little device leaves my skin squeaky clean every single time! And one last thing that I almost forgot…I see Dr. Braun at Vancouver Laser & Skin Care Centre for Microdermabrasion treatments once every 3-4 months. Keeps my skin glowing!!!
- Eminence ‘Bamboo Firming Fluid’ via Dermstore
- Fresh ‘Soy Face Cleanser’ via Sephora
- Estée Lauder ‘Advance Night Repair’ via The Bay
- Jouer ‘Matte Moisturizer Tint’ via Nordstrom
- Caudalie Eau de Beaute Beauty Elixir (to finish) via Net-a-Porter
- Crest ‘Whitestrips’ via Walmart
- Murad ‘Aha/Bah Exfoliator‘ (3 x a week) via Sephora
- Clairsonic via Nordstrom
- May Lindstrom ‘Problem Solver’ (once a week) via Eco Diva Beauty
- Jan Marini ‘5 Step Skincare System’ via Greater Medical
- Genuine Health ‘Perfect Skin Pills‘ via The Vitamin Shop