I can’t believe it’s THAT time of year already… seriously, where did the time go!? With the holidays only a month away I decided I better get my butt in gear and start my shopping… thank God for the Internet and being able to shop from bed with a glass of wine OR from the cruise that I’m on, I’ve taken last minute cruises way too many times!!!! While I was looking for ideas of what to get my friends and family I was blown away by just how many freaking gift guides there are online!!! It can be a little overwhelming, SO… I thought I would put together a list of my top 5 to help guide you through the gift guide world.
1. Nordstrom | An easy, one-stop shop! Gifts under $100, $50 or $25 and even a personalized recommendation gift guide based on your browsing preferences. You’ll be able to find something for everyone on your list!
2. J.Crew | Perfect for the girl or guy on your list who appreciates classic, modern style. Not to mention, I found a few item’s I’ll be adding to my wishlist!!! 😉
3. Urban Outfitters | Shop some of the coolest gifts around for him and her. Fun tech accessories like lenses for your iPhone, unique stocking stuffers and more!
4. Shopbop | Endless amounts of gift ideas for the fashionista on your list. Gorgeous jewels, cozy sweaters, chic shoes and more. Not to mention gifts under $100, for the home and even him!
5. CB2 | Whether you’re stuck on what to get mom or the hostess, these budget friendly, stylish home decor gift guides will make holiday shopping easy peasy!
I hope these gift guides help you check off everyone on your holiday list. Have some gift guide faves of your own? Make sure to share them with me below in the comments!