1 cup Raisins
1 cup Dark Rum
1 cup Whole Milk
1 cup Half and Half
1 cup Whipping Cream
2/3 cup Sugar
1/2 tsp Salt
1/2 cup Caramel Sauce (ribonning)
Caramel Sauce for topping
1. In a frying pan, reduce the dark rum for about 20 minutes to get rid of the alcohol. (otherwise your ice-cream will be too soft!)
2. About half way through, add your raisins and sugar so that they get soft and soaked with rum and the sugar melts.
3. Start your mixer, add all of your milk and cream. Let churn for about 10 minutes
4. Add rum mixture. Let churn for another 10 minutes and then SLOWLY add caramel sauce.
5. Let churn for another 10… and then SERVE & ENJOY!!!