I don’t know about you … but I LOVE sparkling water. Instead of buying endless amounts of perrier, I finally invested in a Bonne O home carbonation system!!! I didn’t realize how easy it was to actually just whip up your own carbonated beverages … let alone your own tailored drinks and cocktails. This will be a crowd pleaser at any summer party and perfect for all types of patio drinks. It is easy to tailor to anyone by adding all of your own ingredients anywhere from healthy kids drinks to alcohol infused cocktails!!!! You will be sparkling your way through summer with these carbonated cocktails….
Local Honey (to taste – I used about 1 tbsp)
Lemons (to taste – I used 1 full lemon cut into slices)
Bonne O Carbonation System for the sparkling water
Optional: add vodka!!!
1. Add all ingredients into Bonne O bottle – lemon and lavender. Add honey simple syrup into the flavour chamber.
2. Add carbonator into the carbonator chamber and turn machine on
3. Add a few ice cubes to the bottle and fill to the RIM with water
4. Press the button and carbonation will take 3 1/2 minutes
5. Pour carbonated beverage into pitcher
6. Fill pitcher with ice and pour carbonated beverage into pitcher
7. Garnish with a few stems of real lavender
8. Sit back, relax and enjoy
To purchase one of these lovely machines in Canada head to Williams-Sonoma, HBC or Home Outfitters! ORRRRR I am giving one of you the chance to win one … !!! Simply follow the steps below to enter…
Have you tried a soda machine!?! What are some of your favorite drink recipes!?!