THANK GAWWWDDDDD Summer is HERE!!!! And with it comes the classic decor change, as you know, a few simple changes can bring a touch of summer into your home! The classic retro PALM print and Palm Spring style is NOT going anywhere soon… I used a splash of it in my bedroom and I’m seeing it everywhere else right now!
So … how to get the look?
As I usually suggest with people who change their mind as often as their underwear (like me) you must have a neutral base in the rest of your space … that allows you to modify and tweak with the seasons, the trends and yah … your moods. I like to call it multifaceted … you can call it a roller coaster of emotions… either way I like to change it up often and I’m LOVING this look right now! TAKE ME TO PALM SPRINGS!!! (or just make my living room look like it!)
- ONE item with the palm print … no more
- A dash of ‘kelly green’ in your accents
- A few warm metal accents (gold!!)
- An unexpected pattern (like a bold stripe or even a leopard print)
- ONE touch of unexpected color! Yellow, pink, even blue!