With Christmas just around the corner, gifting is already on my mind. I recently popped into CB2 on Robson Street in Vancouver and found so many great gift ideas (Justin, take note) and I wanted to share them with you!!! Yes, that’s right, all of their Christmas gifts are now out!!! I have curated a list for you that would be great for either your own wish list or for any of the lucky ladies and gents in your life. They had so much to choose from (you really can’t go wrong here) but I’ve narrowed it down to my top 10 favourites to make it as easy as possible for you. Wanting to find a one stop shop?? Look no further …
1. Pillows | I’m sure you all know by now how much I LOVE throw pillows. They add a perfect pop of colour for any room in your home and help tie everything together. I will always think that pillows make the perfect gift for any occasion. CB2 has so many cute ones to choose from right now … I couldn’t decide which ones were my favourite. These will definitely be at the top of my wish list!
2. Ornaments | Any of the ornaments offered at CB2 would make for a great stocking stuffer. Depending on the style of your tree, choose your ornaments accordingly. I personally love these glass diamond ones and will definitely be adding them to my wishlist. These also make a great hostess gift or addition to the top of a present. I love going all out when I’m wrapping and adding an ornament to my bow is my signature touch.
3. Tray | Trays are always a favourite of mine. If you were to come over to my house you would see how obsessed I am with them. I have them in every shape, size and colour. I love passing on the gift of trays to people so that they also become addicted. They make a great centre piece on your table or on an ottoman and also serve as the perfect serving tray!! Make it into a gift box by adding in little personalized pieces on top. Get creative with it … even share your holiday baking on it!!!!
4. Peace Sign | This peace sign would be a great holiday surprise. I mean come on, who doesn’t love a gorgeous peace sign?! This is a very personalized present and can be hung in anyones home and in any room. It will match all styles of decor and is a no brainer for the girl that “has everything.” I actually just gifted this to myself!!!
5. Tea Pots | How cute are these tea pots?!?! I seriously love the pop of colour that these add to your kitchen and are cute enough to leave on your countertop. Every girl needs one of these, the only tough part is deciding what colour!!! Turn these into a hot chocolate gift pack and they will make the perfect hostess gift!
7. Small Additions | Any of the small additions that CB2 has to offer make for great “smaller” presents or stocking stuffers. Quirky and minimalistic items like these luggage tags and fish heads make a great addition to any gift or for the person that requested NO presents!!! Not to mention they are perfect for those on a budget …
8. Foot Stool | I can’t get over how cute this foot stool is. I love the white fur mixed with the gold. In my opinion it matches any type of decor style and is a great addition to any room. It is a bit of a splurge but makes for the perfect “hero” gift of Christmas. If you’re wanting to splurge on that special someone even more … I highly recommend the gorgeous day bed that CB2 has paired with it.
9. Bar Cart Additions | Tis the season for bar carts. Any of these bar cart additions would make for a perfect present, stocking stuffer or hostess gift. This present is perfect for men and women and a great touch for your holiday decorating. This is also the type of gift that you might not buy yourself but would LOVE to receive.10. Ram Head | I love animal heads as decorations in any room. I typically like them to either be white like this Ram Head or vintage. This one is a perfect size and again would be a perfect present either for yourself or a for a friend!! I mean come on … who doesn’t want a white and gold ram head?!?
There were so many other things that I loved at CB2 that didn’t quite make my top 10 list for you. I am taking you through some of them below from my recent visit…. These just got to show that there is definitely something for everyone at this one stop shop.
I can’t wait to hear which gift is your favourite in the comments below …