Scent is very important to me…and I’m known to collection quite a few at a time! Today I’m sharing just a few of my favourite perfume staples…and FYI…a lot of these are my FOREVER scents!!!!
1. Saks Fifth Avenue Bond No. 9 New York For Her – This eau de parfum is a chic, contemporary scent with notes of sparkling jasmine, vetiver and smooth vanilla…think all-white feminine bouquet. (And my fav!!)
2. D&G 3 L’Impératrice – Succulent exotic fruits and bright pink florals give way to a musky, appetite-arousing base. This scent is vibrant, magnetic and energetic – perfect for MOI! Notes include rhubarb, red currant, fresh watermelon accord, sandalwood and grapefruit wood.
3. See by Chloé – I can’t get enough of this scent…it’s an extremely addictive floral fruity fragrance that fuses juicy apple blossom accord with playful florals and seductive musks.
4. Happ & Stahns 1842 Rosa Alba – This super cute vintage-esue bottle is full of pink peppercorns and Darjeeling tea with a burst of grapefruit, wisteria and the scent of ancient Alba roses, then softened with amber wood and cashmere musk.
5. My Daughter Frangrances: Joyful – If you’re looking for a phthalate + paraben free feminine scent, this is the one for you! Joyful is a fragrant love letter of orange flower, lime blossom, rose, jasmine and creamy sandalwood. Perfect for those casual days on the town!
SHOP MY SCENTS