I want to thank you all for following along with me for the Visa Dorm Challenge and submitting what YOUR dorm room looks like. I can see that many of you took into consideration my 3 decor tips while decorating your dorm room. I am so impressed with all of the submissions and have decided to feature not one but two of your amazing dorm rooms. I would definitely consider moving in to either one of your rooms and want to congratulate you on your decorating!
1. Maggie @maggiedesign via Instagram:
2. Jo-Ann Stuart @jojostuart via Twitter:
If you want to achieve a similar dorm room style while keeping yourself on a budget, I suggest trying out the Visa Prepaid Reloadable card. It offers a convenient, easy way to pay, with the ability to add more funds throughout the school year. Plus, you can use it anywhere Visa’s accepted – including online. Simple, right? Here’s why Visa Prepaid fits right into your student life:
- It’s Reloadable: You (or your family) can add funds to the card any time
- Be in Control: Easy way to let you manage your budget and track your spending
- Safety First: Your card and your money is secure
- The Convenience Factor: Use your card anywhere Visa is accepted, both online and in-store, and at ATMs
I had so much fun checking out all of your dorm rooms, keep up the great interior decorating!!!