Kale chips are one of those snacks that are SO GOOD, SO HEALTHY, but something you are scared to make yourself. Well…let me tell you…they are SO easy once you actually get the guts to do it!!! They taste similar to those classic potato chips that we eat so guiltily…but instead are healthy…and SO addictive!!! Once you make them the first time, you won’t ever stop….I warn you!!! I have made them to taste like Salt & Vinegar chips simply by adding vinegar instead of the olive oil. You can really get creative and do your own thing depending on how you like your chips!!!
1 bunch of Kale (stems removed and leaves torn)
1 tbsp Olive Oil
1/4 to 1/2 tsp sea salt
1/4 to 1/2 tsp black pepper
Spices or seasonings of choice
- Preheat oven to 300F. Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Place kale leaves in a large bowl and drizzle with oil. Massage the oil into the kale with your hands until the leaves are thoroughly coated.
- Place the kale in a single layer on the baking sheets (they get crispier this way). Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and or other spices and seasoning (optional).
- Bake for 10 minutes. Rotate the pans and bake for 7 to 10 minutes more, until the leaves are crispy!
- Serve the kale chips with a side of ketchup, sriracha or salad dressing!!!
How do YOU season your kale chips?!?!