I hope you’re all ready for something a little different … I’m so excited to share a new series of posts with you. Every Wednesday I’ll be blogging about people/places/things I just can’t get enough of. I’m talking home decor, travel, fashion, hair inspo, beauty products, food, music, apps … if I’m loving it, I’m going to be sharing it! So grab your coffee and check out what I’m loving lately!!!
1. Distressed Denim | I love distressed denim, I actually can’t remember the last time I wore a pair of denim that didn’t have at least one rip in them. It doesn’t really matter what I’m doing I can always style a good pair of distressed denim to fit the occasion. Running errands? Throw on some cute booties and a cozy knit or if you’re going out for a dinner with your man add a pair of sexy heels and some jewelry. Shop some of my favourites denim for Fall below.
2. Eatwild.com | Some of you know that not too long ago I made the decision to limit my animal consumption and only consume ethically raised meat and dairy. Eatwild.com has an international directory of farms and ranches that they’ve put together based on their Eatwild Criteria (i.e. no hormones, grass-fed, low-stress environments), which has helped me connect with some amazing local farms. Check it out here and don’t forget to check out my ethical bolognese recipe (photographed above)… not to toot my own horn but it’s DELISH!
3. Coats | A lot of you have been asking where the coats I’ve been wearing recently are from… my Faux Fur coat that I wore in NYC is from Aritzia and can be found here. It’s so so cozy, I seriously can’t get enough of it. My other Grey coat is also from Artizia (clearly I’ve been on a bit of an Aritzia shopping spree) and it can be found here! I’ve linked some similar ones that I love below for you to take a peek at and start creating a wish list for winter!
4. Wunderlist | Ok ok ok … this app is seriously THE BEST! My life can be pretty insane and chaotic, but this app lets me stay organized … well, as organized as humanly possible. All of team Jilly uses it to stay on task … we use it for literally everything!!! Even Justin and I use it for things as simple as grocery lists. As soon as something is done you tick it off and hear a noise that tickles your ear drums … it feels SO food! Go download it and try it out for yourself…
5. Nordstrom | I’ve always been a fan of Nordstrom (seriously, just ask my bank account)… but ever since their new Vancouver storefront opened, my shopping problem has reached a new level… oops! I can always count on them to get me in trouble with their amazing home decor, the endless amounts of fashion and the shoes, oh the shoes! See what beauties I’ve added to my closet recently below.
Well loves, there you have it … I hope you love this new series as much as I do. Leave me a comment and let me know what you think and if there’s anything you want to see next week!