HO HO HO!!! It’s DAY FOUR of Santa Jilly’s 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways and we have something BIG to share with you today! It’s filled with some of MY favourite things to do in Kelowna and around the Okanagan and yes, it includes WINE!!! How’d you guess?! LOL!
On the fourth day of the 12 Days of Christmas Santa Jilly and her elves are gifting youuuuuuu …. The Best of the Okanagan Sip, Soar, and Stay in Kelowna VIP Getaway courtesy of Tourism Kelowna and Wines of British Columbia!!
This giveaway is SO fun and is going to make the perfect getaway for our lucky winner and their plus one!! The Sip, Soar, and Stay VIP Getaway allows YOU to explore Kelowna and experience the best BC’s Okanagan Valley has to offer!! For those of you who may not be familiar with Kelowna, it’s a uniquely beautiful place set on sparkling Okanagan Lake with the perfect mix of four-seasons of activities: ski the slopes in the winter, hike and bike in the spring, hit the beach in the summer, and enjoy all the food and wine harvest flavours in fall (or throughout the year). It’s also the place Justin and I call home!
Kelowna is also a perfect place to getaway and relax and the best part is, it’s an amazing place to experience in EVERY season!! The lucky winner is seriously going to get the VIP treatment here … not only will you be staying here in the Okanagan for three nights but you’re going to do some pretty cool things while you’re here too! Let me lay out ALL of the details for you below!!
Tourism Kelowna pulled this entire giveaway together and are generously providing up to $2,500 for transportation, up to $500 for spa services (I LOVE spa days more than anything!!), $250 in spending money for your visit (ummm …. hellooo!), plus an incredible dinner out at Old Vines The Restaurant (my all-time fave restaurant in Kelowna!!) at Quails’ Gate with a $250 gift card courtesy of Quails’ Gate Estate Winery.
Sip: Wines of British Columbia
Wines of British Columbia want to ensure you savour this place any time of year and have enough to share with others, so they’re including a $1,000 shopping spree to buy premium BC VQA Wine from Save on Foods grocery stores which provide the largest selection of BC VQA Wines in the province!
Soar: Valhalla Helicopters
Soar over Kelowna and see the beautiful Okanagan Valley (BC’s premium wine-growing region) in a one-of-a-kind, full-day helicopter wine tour experience from Valhalla Helicopters, including visits and tastings at four amazing local wineries.
Stay: The Delta Hotels by Marriott Grand Okanagan Resort
Enjoy a three-night stay in a lakeview room on the Club Level at The Delta Hotels by Marriott Grand Okanagan Resort and a $150 gift card to OAK + CRU Social Kitchen and Wine Bar (where you can enjoy more BC wines overlooking the water!). Subject to availability, valid until December 2020.
The Best of the Okanagan: Sip, Soar, and Stay VIP Getaway courtesy of Tourism Kelowna and Wines of British Columbia
Total Approximate Giveaway Value: $8,500.00 CAD / $6,402.20 USD
This incredible prize includes the following:
- Up to $2,500 for transportation, up to $500 for spa services, and $250 in spending money for your visit courtesy of Tourism Kelowna and $250 to dine at Old Vines The Restaurant at Quails’ Gate courtesy of Quails’ Gate Estate Winery. Valued at approximately $3,500.00 CAD / $2,635.50.30 USD
- Up to $1,000 shopping spree to buy premium BC VQA Wine from Save On Foods courtesy of Wines of British Columbia. Valued at approximately $1,000.00 CAD / $753.00 USD
- Full-day helicopter wine tour experience courtesy of Valhalla Helicopters which includes visits and tastings at four amazing local wineries. Valued at approximately $3,000.00 CAD / $2259.00 USD
- Three-night stay in a lakeview room on the Club Level at the Delta Hotels by Marriott Grand Okanagan Resort plus a $150 gift card to OAK + CRU Social Kitchen and Wine Bar courtesy of Delta Hotels by Marriott Grand Okanagan Resort. Valued at approximately $1,000.00 CAD / $753.00 USD
HOW TO ENTER
- See the Rafflecopter box below? I know it isn’t the prettiest thing in the world but it is the way we keep our giveaways legal.
- First, log in using either your e-mail address or your Facebook account. Please make sure that your email address and/or your Facebook account is active as this will be our only way to contact you if you win one of the giveaways!
- After you have logged into Rafflecopter you will find today’s giveaway. Just below the image of the giveaway, you will find prompts on how to enter (example: “Visit and Like Brand on Twitter”)
- Click on the prompt and once you click the entry requirement your entry will be logged.
- All of our giveaways run for the duration of the 14 Days. All winners will be contacted directly and will be announced in both our announcement blog post and within the Rafflecopter box below in this giveaway post.
- Each giveaway will be considered its own separate giveaway, so make sure to enter all of the giveaways you would like the chance to win. Each giveaway will have multiple options to enter, each one you complete will give you one entry to the giveaway. The more steps you complete, the more chances you will get to win.
- All winners will be contacted via e-mail and/or Facebook and will be called directly to answer a skill-testing question.
- All official giveaway rules can be found here.
Make sure to stop by tomorrow, same time, same place … as I’ll be revealing the details for our DAY FIVE giveaway!!
HO HO HO!!!
These gifts are WONDERFUL THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE CHANCE TO GET A LITTLE HAPPINESS
This is what I’m calling the perfect vacation! I have always wanted to go to Kelowna 😍🎅🏼🎉
Sound like a whole weeks worth of things to do! Amazing! 🌵👍🏻
This would be amazing to win!!! This summer is our 15th Wedding Anniversary, and we took our Honeymoon wine-touring the Okanangan!!! <3
Wow! This is a trip of a lifetime. I have always wanted to visit Kelowna, BC. My husband and I will need a romantic getaway like this after baby number 2 gets here… Thank you Jilly!
Thank you for Giveaways like this! I do hope I win – it’s been a rough year for our family, with my husband being diagnosed with ALS, we would love to have some memories and experiences together. – https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-jp039s-battle-with-a-motor-neuron-disease
I’m not sure if anyone has told you yet but the Facebook link for Wines of British Columbia is broken!
Hi Meredith! Thanks for connecting! In the Rafflecopter widget the link is broken? I tried it and it seem to be working for me. Click this link and then hop back in and click ‘I visited’. Let me know if this helps. Thanks! Xo
Jillian, you and you team Rock, so enjoy following you all,, always something new and exciting
This is amazing! Your team is do darn incredible, and this giveaway is absolute magic! Go Team Jilly
This is so amazing!! 🍾🍾🍾🥰🥰🥰
Ahhh!! I would love to have this for some post-wedding relaxation time this summer. Such a great gift!
Wow this is an amazing gift. Thanks to Jilly and her team for all their hard work bringing this 12 terrific days of Christmas❤
I am adding this to my recommended by Jillian list. It will be on my dinner table this holiday season.
I’m pretty excited about this one! It sounds fantastic!
Girlfriend, these giveaways are EVERYTHING. Yesterday (Hawaii) had me absolutely nutty bannanas, but this is just as lovely, just different, since it’s like being at home. Thank you, Team Jilly, and to all your generous sponsors!
Crazy! What fun! ❤️
On rafflecopter the click through badges/links work for Pinterest and twitter but not for Instagram (For all the giveaways thus far) There is the URL but you can’t click through it …. or is this just an issue with my device?
Hi Catherine, does it let you know what Instagram you entered for the contest? It could be an error in the Instagram credentials that are not allowing you to enter. If so, please use another email to enter the contest with the valid Instagram name. Please let me know if that helps. Thanks! XO
This is so amazing!! I would love a trip like this to see BC. Our country is so beautiful and going west is something I have wanted to do for a long time. Thanks for doing this!! Good luck to everyone. 💕
Awesome. A fabulous wine tour is just what the doctor ordered. Thanks for the chance
This would the perfect little getaway!! m fingers are crossed!
Santa Jilly 🤶🏼,
Love your bedroom design and colours. Wonderful warm, fun bedroom! Haha,! Wink wink!
Thanks for sharing a piece of your home with us.
Deborah Marie 🎄
Such a beautiful place, I’d love to explore with a loved one.
this would be so fun and amazing! Kelowna looks beautiful!