Good morning everyone! I was so excited and honoured to take over the LIKEtoKNOW.it IGTV account last week to share an exclusive tour of a few of my favourite rooms in our home! I received so many questions on my personal account that I thought it would be a great idea to recap the video and turn it into a blog post for you!
So, grab a cup of coffee or a glass of wine (it’s 5 o’clock somewhere … LOL) and let’s dive in!
Let’s kick this tour off where all the magic happens … and by magic I mean, all of the conference calls, emails, Cameos, and team meetings of course! 🤪 Our master bedroom is one of my favourite rooms in our house (aka my office for the past 7 weeks … LOL)! Almost, all of the pieces in our bedroom were purchased from one of my favourite home decor stores in Vancouver, The Cross Decor and Design.
I love the neutral colour palette that this room offers with LOTS of soft pink accents that fill the space, as soon as you walk into the room it feels so calming and tranquil. It took me a while to convince Justin to go with a pink bed frame, but he has really come around to loving it as much (OK … maybe not as much) as I do! You can find all of the links to items in our master bedroom below.
I had SO much fun designing Annie’s nursery! I love how light and airy this space is while also being super feminine. Some of my favourite items in this space are Annie’s dresser, the pink hot air balloon print from Minted, the cloud wallpaper and her little bookshelf where she keeps all of her favourite books and toys. I could go on and on about all of my favourite items in this room, but to make it easier I’ve linked them all below!
1. Crib | 2. Large Flamingo | 3. Chandelier | 4. Baskets | 5. Air Ballon Picture | 6. Dresser | 7. Rabbit Lamp | 8. Swan Mobile | 9. Glider | 10. Pink Pouf | 11. Book | 12. Side Table | 13. Small Flamingo | 14. Book Shelf
Next up on our home tour is the living room! This is one of our favourite places to unwind after a long day and where we like to snuggle up and watch a movie as a family. A few questions that I often get asked about our living room is where our mirror, furniture, and rug are from. I am happy to report that I have linked most of the items for you below, except for our furniture. Our couches and accent chairs were custom made from a furniture shop in Vancouver, CF Interiors.
1. TV | 2. Wood Side Table | 3. Decorative Wooden Beads | 4. Glass Vases | 5. Decorative Pillow | 6. Pink Vase | 7. Wicker Tray | 8. Dior Book | 9. White Vase | 10. Primrose Mirror | 11. Stripped Pillow | 12. Caitlin Wilson Rug | 13. Decorative Books | 14. White Throw Blanket
Let’s move onto the kitchen AND a bit of the dining room! If you know me, you’ll know I LOVE to host parties and get-togethers (but not during isolation, of course!). I love our open concept kitchen and dining room space as it allows us to squeeze in as many people as possible.
My favourite part about our kitchen has to be our built-in coffee machine (it’s a necessity in this household of ours with two toddlers and two dogs! LOL!) if you are willing to splurge on this small appliance it sure won’t disappoint! I also get asked about our dining room chairs quite frequently, these are from Wayfair and they are the perfect classic, wooden chair, for any space! Plus, they just so happen to be on sale right now!
1. Pendant Light | 2. Sink | 3. Champagne Glass | 4. Fraiche Food Full Hearts Cookbook | 5. Kitchen Aid Mixer | 6. Measuring Cups | 7. Salt Vessel | 8. Kids Kitchen | 9. Wooden Board | 10. Cake Stand | 11. Tea Towel | 12. Cutlery | 13. Dining Chair | 14. Coffee Machine | 15. Glasses
Entry & Front Porch
Moving on to the front entryway … I have ALWAYS wanted a foyer as our last house had absolutely NO ROOM for anything! We would end up putting all of our personal belongings on the dining room table, it drove me nuts and it looked SO cluttered. When we built this house I made sure to build an extra-large entryway for guests and I dedicated a separate entrance for all of our personal belongings. I added lots of hooks to hang jackets, a custom bench to sit on, and incorporated a few baskets for any miscellaneous items.
I think one of my all-time favourite items on our front porch would have to be our Hello Doormat from Wayfair! Not only is this doormat so cute and the best compliment to any doorway, but it comes in a few different sizes and it often goes on sale!
1. Mirror | 2. Console Table | 3. Pendant Light | 4. Small Gold Wreath | 5. Large Gold Wreath | 6. Happy Place Sign | 7. Hello Doormat | 8. Pineapple Light | 9. Rocking Chair | 10. Blanket | 11. Faux Plant
And last, but certainly not least, is our pantry! I absolutely LOVE having a pantry in our home. When we were designing the pantry (you can read more about that here!) the drawers at the bottom were already installed, but ultimately I knew I wanted to have open shelving above. I LOVE open shelving, it’s a nick knack collectors dream, or in my case … a decor lover’s dream. It’s the perfect place to display any collection, I decided to display all of my cookbooks, old antique jars, family heirlooms, and so much more. I’ve linked some of my favourite cookbooks (yes, the Fraiche Food Full Hearts cookbook made the list …LOL!) and many of my favourite pantry decor staples below!
1. Fraiche Food Full Hearts Cookbook | 2. White Vase | 3. Wire Basket | 4. Strainer | 5. White Pot | 6. Mixing Bowls | 7. Wooden Utensils | 8. Apron | 9. Gather At Home Book | 10. Mortar & Pestle| 11. Bread Container | 12. Jar | 13. Wisk | 14. Glass Bowl | 15. Wicker Basket
If you would like to watch the full video tour of our master bedroom, Annie’s nursery, the living room, entryway and pantry I’ve linked the video for you below!
Well, there you have it! I hope you enjoyed our partial home tour and if there are any links that you were hoping for that I didn’t add let me know in the comments below!