The shades of summer are popping up here there and everywhere … pinks, corals, peaches and magentas!!! I love them all and I couldn’t be more happy!!! Now is the perfect time to take full advantage of incorporating these fun and bright colours into your home decor, clothing, makeup and with fresh flowers around your home. I have rounded up for you below my 5 favourite things that are PINK along with everything pink that I’ve been loving lately …photo credit
1. Pink Peonies: This one doesn’t need an explanation … these babies are seriously one of the prettiest flowers out there. I must admit peony season is one of my favourites. I love watching them transform from their tight little balls into these gorgeous abundant flowers. They are an EASY and inexpensive addition to any room … and make for a perfect present (hint hint) … not to mention smell AMAZING!!
2. Burts Bees Lipstick: I recently came across the Burts Bees lipsticks and absolutely LOVED the 14 pink shades and how they made my lips feel. They are made with natural moisturising ingredients such as Beeswax, Moringa Oil, Raspberry Seed Oil, and Vitamin E which helps soften and condition your lips all day long. Intense colour meets conditioning 8-hour moisture … what could be better!?!? My favourites are Iced Iris & Magenta Rush.
3. Rose Quartz: I have been in LOVE with rose quartz ever since it was named the Pantone colour of the year … maybe even before that!!! I am launching my JH x MA jewelry collection called “Summer Love” on June 1st and it is full of these precious stones and dainty pieces. I can’t wait to share more with you but this little heart is a sneak peek …
4. Pink Lemonade: Who DOESN’T love pink lemonade!?!? It makes my taste buds water just thinking about it. Pink lemonade and lemonade stands are the true sign of summer and the perfect cocktail to make on the weekends for your guests.
5. Pink Pops Of Home Decor: Nothing beats having an excuse to add in pink pops of colour into your home decor. That’s why I always suggest keeping the larger items neutral so that your able to have fun with the decor season after season and it’s an inexpensive addition!!! Start with pillows, throws, candles and lights …
1. Pink Scrunchie | 2. Perfume | 3. JH x Melanie Auld Necklace | 4. Blanket | 5. Pom Pom Basket | 6. Moroccan Pouf | 7. Delta Lamp | 8. Nike Shoes | 9. BP Heels | 10. Cactus Candle | 11. Burts Bees Lipstick | 12. Coasters | 13. Burts Bees Lipstick
What other shades of summer are your favourite and how do YOU incorporate them in your life??? Let me know in the comments below …