This AINT your ordinary breakfast sandwich…let me tell you!!!!! While it’s just as easy as any other … the ingredients are what makes this breaky sandwich unique! It is fully loaded with certain ingredients that make those early morning taste buds pop.
Makes 2 Sandwiches
2 English Muffins
1/4 cup grated Applewood Smoked Cheddar
4 slices of Tomato
small handful of Fresh Basil
6 slices of fresh thinly sliced Black Forest Ham
2 teaspoons Mayo
- In one lightly greased pan, on low/medium heat crack the eggs and add about 2 tablespoons of water, cover with a lid and let cook to desired hardness
- In a separate pan, cook ham until golden brown.
- Put your english muffins in the oven on broil or in a toaster to give them a good crunch.
- Assemble sandwich (put the cheese in between the egg and the ham so the heat from both melt the cheese
- Top with a little salt and pepper… and enjoy!!
Have you ever tried to make your own breakfast sandwich before!?
Have a great weekend!!