You guys!! I’m SO excited to share this blog with you because I think it will be a great resource to refer back to! I tend to always get asked the same questions over and over and I start to feel like I sound like a broken record when I answer them again and again so I thought I would take the time to compile them ALL into one blog so it’s easy to get everything answered!
I’m SURE I’m probably missing some questions so if I am, just ask them in the comments below and I’ll see if I can maybe do another one of these in the future if there are some that get asked frequently!
Here we go!
1. How do you keep your whites so white?
I don’t! LOL! I actually use bleach like it’s going out of style and we wash our bedding, couch covers, etc. very often! If I were to offer you one piece of advice it would be to always get furniture that is slipcovered so you can toss it in the wash!
2. What paint colours did you use in your home?
Below are the colours I used throughout our home and I wrote ALL about them, here!
3. What countertops did you put in your home?
I listed them all for you, here!
4. What does your tattoo say?
It says Marjorie, which is my grandma’s name!
5. Where can I find the “Wild At Heart” print you have in your kitchen?
It’s actually a tea towel I had framed!
6. Where does Leo get his blonde hair from?
We are still trying to figure that one out! LOL! His Nona has blonde hair (Justin’s mom) so we think that may be where it came from!
7. Where can I find the shopping guide from the episodes of Love It Or List It Vancouver?
You can access all of that info, here!
8. How do you edit your photos?
You’re in LUCK! I shared ALL of this info in one of our most recent vlogs, which you can find HERE (or watch it below)!
9. How can I shop your favourite clothes and decor items?
There are a couple of ways to do this! You can either shop them right on my site via my shop page which you can access here! Or, you can follow along with me on the LikeToKnow.It app and shop my faves from your phone!
10. I’ve been hearing and seeing a lot about this LikeToKnow.It app, what is it?
I know … it’s a bit confusing, but I’ve answered all of this, here!
11. When are you getting married?
Baby number two was always top of mind for us before we started planning our wedding and honestly, we’re just not rushing it right now!
12. What are your tips for plant-based eating?
Well, I have actually written a few blogs on this topic because I feel like there is so much to share and I’m constantly learning so, I’ll link them for you below!
- 10 Tips from Our Plant-Based Family
- 11 Simple Changes to Live a More Plant-Based Diet
- My Advice on Moving to a Plant-Based Lifestyle
13. What are your favourite go-to cookbooks?
I’m ALWAYS adding more cookbooks to my collection but these are a few of my faves!
- Thug Kitchen: The Official Cookbook: Eat Like You Give a F*ck
- Julie Morris’s Superfood Kitchen: Cooking With Nature?s Most Amazing Foods
- KEEP IT VEGAN
- Vegan Cheese: Simple, Delicious, Plant-based Cheese Recipes
- Eating Clean: The 21-day Plan To Detox, Fight Inflammation, And Reset Your Body
- The Juice Truck: A Guide To Juicing, Smoothies, Cleanses And Living A Plant-based Lifestyle
- A Modern Way To Eat: Over 200 Satisfying, Everyday Vegetarian Recipes (That Will Make You Feel Amazing)
- Naturally Nourished: Healthy, Delicious Meals Made With Everyday Ingredients
- The Greenhouse Cookbook: Plant-based Eating And Diy Juicing
- Vegan For Everybody: Foolproof Plant-based Recipes For Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, And In-between
- The Oh She Glows Cookbook: Vegan Recipes To Glow From The Inside Out
- Oh She Glows Every Day: Quick And Simply Satisfying Plant-based Recipes
- My New Roots: Inspired Plant-based Recipes For Every Season
- It All Begins With Food: From Baby’s First Foods To Wholesome Family Meals: Over 120 Delicious Recipes for Clean Eating and Healthy Living
- The Love and Lemons Cookbook: An Apple-to-Zucchini Celebration of Impromptu Cooking
14. Where can I find your glasses?
I get most of my glasses from Clearly.ca/Coastal!
15. What are your favourite beauty products?
I recently shared a super quick and easy peasy everyday makeup tutorial that lists all of my fave cruelty-free makeup! Check it out HERE (or, again … watch it below … LOL)!!!
16. I’m coming to the Okanagan for a visit, where would you recommend I stay?
I wish Kelowna had more boutique hotels but it really doesn’t unfortunately! I would recommend staying at The Grand or Hotel Eldorado!
17. What do you use to whiten your teeth?
18. What flooring did you use in your home?
We used “Cinder” from PurParket! Pretty much any questions you have in regards to our home can be found under the Home Renovations tab on the site!
19. When is the Jilly Box coming out?
We are still in discussion over this and it’s sort of on the back burner for the moment!
20. What tips can you share for someone who wants to start their own blog?
A while back I shared 10 tips to successfully launch your brand, take a look at them here!
There you have it!! I hope you enjoyed reading this and more importantly, I hope I’ve answered some of your burning questions … if you have anything else you’d like me to answer in a seperate blog post, ask your questions below!!!