Happy Saturday loves! It’s finally time for another week in my closet!! Yesterday it certainly cooled off here in the Okanagan which is really starting to get me fired up for Fall but I am still head over heels over some of these fun dresses I found this summer, it’s clear that I was also all aboard the gingham train and I plan on carrying it over this Autumn as well.
The yellow dress with the bow on the front was the dress that I bought for Leo’s birthday and it was absolutely perfect for the occasion, I ended up lending it out to Shannon for a wedding too … it’s the perfect mix of classy and cute for many different events.
And how about the cute blue gingham dress … I LOVE this dress, it’s nice and comfy to wear as well which is always a score. If you missed out on my previous blog on this dress you have to check it out because I explain exactly how you can transition this dress from summer to fall with a few simple wardrobe pieces! You can check it out here!
Oh, I should also mention that there are a few sales happening this weekend, I just heard about these through the grapevine and I plan on checking them out when I find some more downtime this weekend! They are a great mix of fashion and decor!
- J.Crew Factory: 40% off select items, no code necessary.
- Forever 21: 50% off active wear, no code necessary.
- Urban Outfitters: BOGO 50% off, no code necessary.
- Anthropologie: Extra 30% off clearance, no code necessary.
- Express: Extra 40% off clearance, no code necessary.
- Williams Sonoma: Extra 20% off clearance, with code: EXTRA
- West Elm: Extra 20% off clearance, with code: EXTRASALE
- Wayfair: Up to 70% off select, no code necessary.
- Pottery Barn: Up to 40% off, no code necessary.
- Joss & Main: Up to 75% off select, no code necessary.
- Soludos: Up to 60% off select, no code necessary.
Alright, let’s take a look at my clothes now! LOL!
Have a great weekend!!