Hello loves!! Can you believe it’s already nearing the end of August?! Yikes!! Welp. Before summer officially escapes us (and just in time for the weekend!) here are 12 summer cocktails you NEED to try while you can still sip them on your deck while soaking up rays or cruising the pool on your oversized floatie!
Side note: Oversived pool floaties have quickly become my favourite summer staple … especially the ones with drink holders … LOL!!
Here we go!
1. Lavender Rosé Slush (AKA Poolside perfection!)
2. Grapefruit Rosemary Fros-Eh (Not only will you be dancing after one of these, but your taste buds will be too!)3. Coconut Lemonade (Add rum or vodka to this recipe for a delish tropical cocktail!)
4. Blood Orange Margarita (These pair perfectly with our Plant-Based Tacos!)
5. Nectarine Mojitos (A great way to up your fruit intake … LOL!)
6. Lemoncello Freezies (Because adults like treats too!)
7. Blood Orange Champagne Floats (Move over root beer … there’s a new float in town)
9. Grapefruit Jalapeno Margaritas (A little spicy twist to your classic marg!)
10. Roasted Cherry Basil Sangria (Perfect for when you have family or friends over!)
11. Homemade Healthy Caesar Mix (For the hangover … LOL!)
Bonus: If you REALLY want to impress your guests with your summer cocktail creations, you have to give these floral ice cubes a try! They’re just as pretty as they are impressive!!
If you try any of these recipes make sure to let me know what you thought of them in the comments section