I LOVE cooking food just about as much as I love eating it and I get asked all the time what my favourite cookbooks are so today I’m going to share my top picks with you!
But, I will admit that much like many of you, since omitting 90% of the animal products from our life, I am REALLY struggling to get creative in the kitchen again. I started stocking up on cookbooks and LOVE pouring and glass of vino and perusing and coming up with new ideas.
Of course the Oh She Glows cookbooks and The Love and Lemons cookbook are staples in this household! We also really like It All Begins with Food by Love Child Organics (I’ve talked about this one lots before and people always ask which book it is!!), the reason why I love this book is that it’s filled with recipes and advice on how to feed your babes delicious and wholesome food.
If you’re a cheeky cooker (like me lol) and a enjoy a few dropped “F Bombs” then you HAVE to get your hands on the Thug Kitchen cookbook, it’s f*ckin hilarious! Sorry I had to toss one in there for you to get you prepared for this cookbook! LOL! I also think it makes the perfect gift for that foodie with a good sense of humor in your life!! Keep that one in mind for upcoming birthdays and this Christmas!! LOL!
If you’re into juicing you’ll want to pick up The Juice Truck’s new book! It’s a guide to juicing, smoothies, cleansing and living a plant-based lifestyle! Alright, let’s get to the list of my fave cookbooks, each one is amazing and I would totally recommend them! If you want to learn more about a particular cookbook just click on the link and it’ll bring you to it’s description!!
In no particular order, my current top cookbooks are:
- Thug Kitchen: The Official Cookbook: Eat Like You Give a F*ck
- Julie Morris’s Superfood Kitchen: Cooking With Nature?s Most Amazing Foods
- KEEP IT VEGAN
- Vegan Cheese: Simple, Delicious, Plant-based Cheese Recipes
- Eating Clean: The 21-day Plan To Detox, Fight Inflammation, And Reset Your Body
- The Juice Truck: A Guide To Juicing, Smoothies, Cleanses And Living A Plant-based Lifestyle
- A Modern Way To Eat: Over 200 Satisfying, Everyday Vegetarian Recipes (That Will Make You Feel Amazing)
- Naturally Nourished: Healthy, Delicious Meals Made With Everyday Ingredients
- The Greenhouse Cookbook: Plant-based Eating And Diy Juicing
- Vegan For Everybody: Foolproof Plant-based Recipes For Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, And In-between
- The Oh She Glows Cookbook: Vegan Recipes To Glow From The Inside Out
- Oh She Glows Every Day: Quick And Simply Satisfying Plant-based Recipes
- My New Roots: Inspired Plant-based Recipes For Every Season
- It All Begins With Food: From Baby’s First Foods To Wholesome Family Meals: Over 120 Delicious Recipes for Clean Eating and Healthy Living
- The Love and Lemons Cookbook: An Apple-to-Zucchini Celebration of Impromptu Cooking
What are some of YOUR favourite cookbooks?! Make sure to share them with us below in the comments section! Oh! If you already have some of the cookbooks mentioned above, make sure to share your favourite recipes out of them below as well!!