Tori from Fraiche Nutrition is taking over the blog today to bring to you (somewhat healthy) Strawberry Coconut Cream Floats. These babies don’t just look perfect … they taste delicious and are the perfect addition to any Valentine’s Day date or weekend. If you can’t think of an easy and festive dessert to finish off the night with your love … try these out!! They don’t require too many ingredients and are quick and easy to make. They will satisfy the sweet tooth and sugar cravings while saving you as much time as possible with your loved ones!
- ½ c. sugar
- 1 c. water
- 3 c. frozen sliced strawberries
- ¼ c. fresh lemon juice
- 1 c. soda water
- 1 c. dairy free coconut milk ice dessert
- Bring the water and sugar to a simmer in a small saucepan on medium-high heat on the stove and simmer until the sugar is dissolved. Remove from the heat and set aside to cool for approximately 30 minutes.
- Once the syrup is cool, combine the frozen strawberries, lemon juice and soda water in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Divide the coconut ice cream between two sundae glasses (or other tall glasses or mason jars) and pour the strawberry soda over the top of the ‘ice cream’ and serve.
Do you have any Valentine’s dessert ideas?? I’d love to hear them in the comments below …