On the FINAL day of Christmas, Rocky Mountaineer gifts to you an AHHHMAZING two-day, all daylight rail journey between Vancouver & the gorgeous Rocky Mountains*! Not only do you get to see stunning scenery of the beautiful BC wilderness (which I obviously love), you get to do it in style!! The winner of this prize gets to experience the internationally acclaimed Rocky Mountaineer train in SilverLeaf Service – a single level dome experience with hot regionally inspired meals AT YOUR SEAT annnd to top it all off, you get to hear entertaining storytelling by onboard Hosts! Delicious meals, stunning scenery and a “show”?! LOVE IT! Valued at a whopping $3,458 CDN, this is definitely not a giveaway to miss out on!!
I have been lucky enough to have travelled onboard the Rocky Mountaineer with my family and I absolutely loved the entire experience!! They offer one of the most amazing journeys by train in the WORLD with incredible service. Be sure to take a peek at their website to see all of the amazing trips they offer & give their facebook & twitter some love as well!
Your Two-Day rail journey includes:
- A trip for two adults in SilverLeaf Service (eastbound or westbound). Travel between Vancouver, BC and Lake Louise, Banff or Calgary, AB (First Passage to the West route), or between Vancouver and Jasper, AB (Journey through the Clouds route).
- A single level glass dome with comfortable, spacious, fully reclining seats, colourful storytelling, and personalized service from your Hosts.
- Hot breakfasts and lunches served at your seat.
- Complimentary non-alcoholic beverages and snacks onboard the Rocky Mountaineer.
- Overnight hotel accommodation at the end of day one in Kamloops.
- Bus transfers to and from your accommodation in Kamloops.
Good luck lovelies & thanks for being a part of my 12 days of Christmas! Happy Travels!
xoxo Until Next Year, Santa Jilly
It’s Easy to Enter! Just Click Here!
*This Certificate entitles you to experience a train trip on the world famous Rocky Mountaineer as it weaves through Canada’s West and the Canadian Rockies on a two-day all daylight trip on the First Passage to the West or Journey through the Clouds routes.