Are you hosting or going to a dinner party this weekend!?!?! If you are…this is the PERFECT appy that will have all of your guests drooling from the mouth. This recipe is quick and easy for you to make but will make you look like a gourmet chef. Did I mention that it’s also to die for delicious?? Have any of you tried roasting grapes!?!?
- Red grapes, about 1 pound, removed from the stems
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tsp. fresh thyme leaves
- 1 French baguette, thinly sliced and toasted
- Soft Chèvre Cheese, about 4-6 ounces
- Honey, for drizzling
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Place grapes on a large baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Drizzle grapes with olive oil and thyme and gently toss. Roast for 20 minutes or until grapes are soft and slightly shriveled. Let the grapes cool to room temperature.
2. Spread a generous amount of chèvre on each toasted baguette piece and top with a teaspoon full of the roasted cooled grapes. Place on a platter and drizzle with honey.
Note-to toast baguette slices-preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Place baguette slices on a large baking sheet and toast until edges are slightly golden and bread begins to toast, about 5 minutes.
Trust me, it will look so good..you too will be taking pictures of it!!!