Are you looking for the PERFECT breakfast to treat your man to on Valentine’s Day?? Something that is quick, easy and will earn you brownie points?? I have created the CUTEST all about LOVE breakfast just for you… his heart will melt, his tummy content AND you will score those extra minutes in the bedroom….ENJOY!!!!
Salt & Pepper
Heart Shaped Cookie Cutter
1) Boil potatoes until cooked but firm (do not over cook) … put in refrigerator to cool. Once cool, slice potatoes into approx 1/2” thick
2) Cut out heart shaped potatoes with cookie cutter
3) Add to fry pan with oil and thyme
4)Sauté until golden brown
5)Add salt and pepper to taste and VOILA!
Eggs Over My Heart:
Butter (but of course)
Heart Shaped Mould
Nice White Bread
1) Place Egg Mould on fry pan
2) Crack Egg into mould
3) Fry until the white’s are cooked!
4) Toast bread and place the heart shaped egg ontop.
1) Cut strawberries in fours
2) Place in a pot and cook until all strawberries become a puree
3) Add Coconut water and Almond milk to pot
4) Use a hand blender and blend until smooth
If you are looking for the PERFECT Valentine’s Day breakfast FOR HER I have blogged about it on Desiree’s blog TODAY!!! OR check back here next week!!!
What are some of you quick and easy tricks for a PERFECT Valentine’s Day breakfast!?!